The Steps If Your Commercial Business Suffers from a Water Loss
At SERVPRO of University Place/Lakewood West, our technicians are highly trained to promptly respond to your commercial water loss 24/7, 365 days a year. We are dedicated to restoring your business to its preloss condition, making it seem as though it never even happened. The general steps for water damage restoration services at SERVPRO of University Place/Lakewood West are as follows:
- Contacting SERVPRO of University Place/Lakewood west: The first step in restoring your business from a water loss is contacting the SERVPRO of University Place/Lakewood West professionals. We take pride in our rapid response as we are faster to any size disaster!
- Inspection & Assessment: Upon arrival, our skilled technicians will thoroughly assess the extent of the damage and formulate a plan for moving forward.
- Removing Standing Water: Once a restoration plan is established, our technicians and workers will remove all standing water from the affected area.
- Drying Affected Areas: We will proceed to thoroughly dry all areas impacted by water damage, utilizing air movers and dehumidifiers to expedite the process.
- Cleaning: Once everything is dried, we will go in and start cleaning all the affected material. This is the part where we will eliminate all lingering odors as well as also preventing future outbreaks.
- Final Assessment: The concluding step involves a meticulous evaluation of our work to confirm that all damage and affected areas have been effectively addressed.
In the event that your business encounters water damage, do not hesitate to reach out to SERVPRO of University Place/Lakewood West. We stand ready to assist you in your time of need.