Vandalism DOs and DON'Ts
Vandalism to your private or business property can be disheartening and even dangerous. As a homeowner or business owner, knowing what to do in the case of vandalism to your property may be foreign to you. These emergency tips will assist you in taking the proper actions until SERVPRO of University Place/Lakewood West arrives. Please follow these dos and don’ts to help reduce damage and increase the chance of a successful restoration.
- Hose or wash egg damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpets or upholstery
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints
- Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture, or art objects.
In the case that you experience vandalism to your property, call SERVPRO of University Place/Lakewood West for your cleaning needs. We will restore your property to pre-loss conditions “Like it never even happened.” 253-896-3000.